|This video is missing from LoadingReadyRun.com, but is still online on Youtube or elsewhere on the web.
|"Manliness is in direct proportion to largeliness!"
The image for this video is too small. Video thumbnails should be at least 300 pixels wide. A new version should be uploaded with the same name to avoid breaking image links.
Inside every gamer is a charismatic womanizer. And for some reason he's British.
Date: March 30, 2007
Writing: Andrew Cownden
Edited by: Graham Stark
Location: Matt's Basement
Matt is sitting at home playing on his 360. Part of his subconscious (Graham) manifests itself as a man who could be flirting with Matt's girlfriend. The figment of his subconscious entices Matt to call his girlfriend (Ash) who is also playing video games and wants to know if he wants to come over to play Guitar Hero.
- Andy wrote this one based on the need to have a video beginning with every letter of the alphabet.
- The scotch is neither diluted soy sauce nor coke-with-egg, but Coke Zero diluted with water and an ice cube.
- The phone conversation did happen, and wasn't a hallucination, even though the phone was handled by Xavier - it was just a rationalization.
- Matt isn't wearing a suit, just a dress shirt and a dark brown jacket. (Ash loathes the jacket.)
- The game Matt is playing is Burnout Revenge.
Season Four Shorts