Ways to Survive the Recession
|"Manliness is in direct proportion to largeliness!"
The image for this video is too small. Video thumbnails should be at least 300 pixels wide. A new version should be uploaded with the same name to avoid breaking image links.
We put the FUN in "Collapse of the Financial Infrastructure FUNdamental to our Society."
Date: March 23, 2009
Category: X Ways to Y
Edited by: Graham Stark
Thanks To: Jay Frechette, appearing naked, courtesy of Area 5
Location: Bill's Place v2.0
To help your finances during the current economic downturn you can: use public transportation; follow up creditable email opportunities; charge for previously complementary services; maximize condiments; follow A Modest Proposal; follow up non-creditable email opportunities; reuse old tapes; unlock infinite money cheat; find scrap metal to sell; sell things that are super valuable but are not needed or used on a day to day basis; reconsider cigar lighting material; the Sam Raimi; conserve energy by ending video.
- This video features a tshirt ad consisting of Matt yelling that the lack of sales of LRR tshirts is causing a snow storm in Victoria in March.
- A Modest Proposal written by Jonathan Swift in 1729 is a satire which suggest that the Irish poor sell their excess children to the English upper class as a source of food to alleviate their suffering.
- The person in the shower is Jay Frechette of Area 5 and formally of the 1Up Show.
- Matt is wearing his Vault Boy Halloween costume.
- Matt's transformers were previously sold in CommodoreHUSTLE 04 - Fixer
- To light the toonie (Canadian two dollar coin) paper doused in lighter fluid was attached to the other side of the coin.
- This is the first video to be exclusively hosted on YouTube.
- Spot the Dog can be seen on the bookshelf before Graham faints.
Season Six X ways to Y