War of Christmas
|This video is not available on the LRR site. Some videos are permanently offline like most of Season 1, where some copywritten music prevents it from being posted. Some videos go offline when video hosts change or go down.|
Was it jolly Saint Nick who left us this sign? Or a beast of pure evil with purpose malign?
Date: December 22, 2008
Camera: Graham Stark
Writing: Graham Stark
Editing: Graham Stark
It was the night before Christmas. Not a creature was stirring. Because Christmas killed everyone.
- This video starts with an ad for the LRR Store where Kathleen is cold in bed, and says she can only be warmed by the purchase of merch.
- Both Nate and Kate were initially uncredited. This was quickly rectified.
- Matt would like you all to know that Kathleen and Kate really don't look that much alike. 4 out of 5 long-time stalkers, of both, agree.
- The death of Rosco P. Jangles III is in reference to The Season 4 Finale, and the subsequent speculation as to who would die in the Season 6 Holiday Special.
- According to Graham in the LRRcast, Matt was eaten by the Santa suit.
- Behind the scenes blog post by James
- This is one of James' favorite sketches
Season Six Shorts