Now that we've got the gaming PC fixed for game streaming, the CheckPoint setup took some hits. Hopefully we'll get everything in place for next week!
Date: March 17, 2014
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Prepare for Titanfall, with slightly less fidelity than you were expecting.
- Ouya is letting people use its OS for free.
- Real-life Mario Kart exists at SXSW.
- The Xbox One won't play Titanfall at 1080p. It will have a variety of custom resolutions though.
- Wolfram Alpha has released a programming language.
- There is going to be a Portal board game.
Lollipop Chainsaw has sold one million copies, making it Suda51's most successful game. Expect more cheerleaders in his future projects.
The "Today" segment is louder than the rest of the video due to technical difficulties. Paul can be heard saying "go" at the beginning.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ 3DRealms Flails Wildly Frog Secrets ∙∙∙● ▶