If Microsoft removes guns from the avatar marketplace, how will the avatars defend themselves against the Kinectimals?
Date: January 2, 2012
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Big Boom: Cameron Lauder
Music: Bradley Rains
Microsoft has removed gun props from their avatars. Find out why on today's CheckPoint.
- The official Zelda timeline has been released.
- Game of Thrones RPG will be supervised by George RR Martin.
- Nintendo releasing a snakeskin skinned Metal Gear 3DS.
- 3DS is finally successful in Japan.
- SWTOR logs over 60 million hours of game time in 8 days.
- Microsoft has removed all guns or gun-like objects from the XBox Live avatar system. Graham expects that they'll go slightly further.
Persona IV has jumped the shark, but not Kathleen's wallet.
- The lower third gag during the SWTOR segment included a callback to an older Loading Ready Run sketch Last Minute
- This is the first episode that Cam is credited as the Boom Operator.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Clipshow Exhausted Fantasy ∙∙∙● ▶