Toy Headquarters Returns!
Stories on THQ, Final Fantasy XV, No Man's Sky, Titanfall 2, and ...NASCAR?
Date: August 15, 2016
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Final Fantasy XV has been delayed, which describes not only its current state but its entire development.
- Nordic Games, which now owns THQ's name and most of its licenses, is rebranding itself as THQ Nordic.
- Final Fantasy XV has been delayed a couple of months, and fans are pissed off.
- No Man's Sky may or may not have giant sandworms.
- Titanfall 2 will only be on consoles because the developer doesn't want PC players data mining it for spoilers.
- The current leader of the NASCAR Truck Series credits his success to a hyperrealistic driving simulator.
Nintendo is letting fans name the dog on the cover of the latest Nintendogs game. So far Doggy McDogface is not winning, Waluigi is, proving that there is still some good left in the universe.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Some Men's Sky GG EZ ∙∙∙● ▶