The Secret of the 7th Core
Stories on Namco Bandai, Metal Gear Solid V, League of Legends, PlayStation 4, and Dragon's Lair.
Date: November 30, 2015
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Konami wants you to disassemble your hard-earned nukes to make the world a better place. We think.
- Namco Bandai's patent on loading screen minigames has expired. This would've been more exciting five years ago.
- The Dragon's Lair crowdfunding campaign has moved from Kickstarter to Indiegogo.
- League of Legends players flagged for bad behavior will lose access to post-game rewards.
- Konami wants players of MGSV's multiplayer to dismantle their nuclear weapons. It's not really working.
- Sony has opened up the seventh core of the PlayStation 4 to developers.
Harmonix has announced free Fallout 4 costumes for Rock Band, confirming that not even the nuclear war can get rid of those plastic instruments everyone has in their basement.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Use Your Words The Final Word ∙∙∙● ▶