The Parable of the Tomato and the Salamander
Shooty state things, inappropriate license plates, and things that are definitely not kissing. All part of your complete Feed Dump.
Date: February 26, 2016
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Editing: Ian Horner
- By a 27-1 vote, the state senate of Tennessee voted to name the Barrett 50-cal sniper rifle that state's official rifle.
- State officials in Minnesota have seized and apologized for even ISSUING a vanity license plate that says "FMUSLMS".
- Salisbury Cathedral has relocated a sculpture entitled "The Kiss" after, according to the artist, people kept hitting their heads on it because they were walking and texting.
- YYZ is the airport symbol for Toronto Pearson International Airport. "YYZ" is also the name of an instrumental song by Rush on their "Moving Pictures" album. Canadians often pronounce "Z" as "zed".
- Quark was a Ferengi barkeeper on "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine"
◀ ●∙∙∙ Back in the Basement Hellraiser 8 ∙∙∙● ▶