The Panalysts Ep51 - Rear Ending Bibendum
From LoadingReadyWikiJump to navigationJump to search
Good News! You're getting a new roommate.
Date: December 12, 2019
Category: The Panalysts
Host: Molly Lewis
Edited by: Kathleen De Vere
- Your landlord's Large Adult son is moving back home and your lease is not being renewed. So you enter a sketchy lottery where the grand prize is a newly vacant residence. So where do y'all make your new home: a micro-loft in a new building downtown; or a reindeer farm in the most remote place you can reach by road in Finland
- Kathleen and Jacob: reindeer farm
- Ian and Adam: micro-loft
- You are an influencer and a big marketing firm wants to hire you to be the face of their new campaign. The plan is to set you up in a very public and very dramatic, yet totally fictional relationship with a corporate avatar. So who do you want to take to the media prom and how does that play out? Either: Tony the Tiger, Mr Clean, or Bibendum (the mascot for Michelin Tyre).
- Kathleen and Jacob: Bibendum
- Ian and Adam: Tony the Tiger
◀ ●∙∙∙ The Panalysts Ep50 - Becky with The Big Teeth The Panalysts Ep52 - The Mile Bone Club ∙∙∙● ▶