The Panalysts Ep50 - Becky with The Big Teeth
From LoadingReadyWikiJump to navigationJump to search
Our panel of experts answers questions of romance, adventure, and Doritos.
Date: December 5, 2019
Category: The Panalysts
Host: Molly Lewis
Edited by: Kathleen De Vere
- You are 2 raccoons stacked on top of each other inside a housecoat. It is now senior year and your about to ask your crash to the prom. To make this the best prom-posal ever, you're requesting help from some of your woodland buddies. How do ya'll prom-pose and who do you call for a favor: the local murder of crows, the local herd of deer, or just some more raccoons?
- Cori and Kathleen: More raccoons
- Alex and Beej: Murder of crows
- 1986 called and it wants it's shoes back. And if 1986 doesn't get what it wants real soon, it's going to start cancelling pop culture events that took place in 1986. But, the good news is that you have 1986's shoes and the capacity to return them, but they won't get back there before it attempts to unravel 3 of our pop culture milestones from the tapestry of history. The teams are able to hurl one of the shoes on a very specific retro-temporal trajectory to cancel the cancellation of one of the following 3 event. Which do you save: The release of the movie Labyrinth, featuring David Bowie; the release of the Legend of Zelda in Japan, and therefore the world; or the invention of Cool Ranch Doritoes.
- Cori and Kathleen: The release of Labyrinth
- Alex and Beej: The release of Legend of Zelda
◀ ●∙∙∙ The Panalysts Ep49 - Miss Moneypixels The Panalysts Ep51 - Rear Ending Bibendum ∙∙∙● ▶