The Panalysts Ep46 - Rock Hard Washington
From LoadingReadyWikiJump to navigationJump to search
On this week's episode, host Molly Lewis conclusively proves that none of our Panalysts should ever be allowed to stage a musical.
Date: July 4, 2019
Category: The Panalysts
Host: Molly Lewis
Edited by: Kathleen De Vere
- You are obliged by the terms of your probation to assist Andrew Lloyd Webber in creating a new rock musical, since he's run out of ideas after he wrote the one about cats that fuck and the one about trains that fuck. What's gonna fuck now? Either the American Geological Society, the Oxford English Dictionary, or Mount Rushmore.
- Ian and Adam: Mount Rushmore
- Serge and Beej: Oxford English Dictionary
- Just when you thought your late Aunt Euphomia couldn't kick the bucket any more, a safe containing some of her most treasured valuables was discovered at the bottom of the ocean. And after all the good stuff is picked over, you are left to choose between: a jacket that fits you and is very comfortable, but when you wear it - and only when you wear it - people mistake you for popular character actor Jim Parsons; or the toilet that Elvis died on.
- Ian and Adam: the Jacket that turns you into Jim Parsons
- Serge and Beej: the toilet Elvis died on
◀ ●∙∙∙ The Panalysts Ep45 - Opening the Walt Vault The Panalysts Ep47 - I have Two Goblets ∙∙∙● ▶