The LRR Year One Retrospective
A look back at LoadingReadyRun's first year
Date: October 15, 2004
Editing: Graham Stark
Location: Many, Graham's Parents' House
Paul and Graham look back at: A Brief History of Lame; Tennis; the Girly Magazine Quizzes; the 2003 Halloween Special; The Alternative to Telemarketers; Ways to Eat Fries; the 2003 Holiday Special; Hair; Quantum Documentary; Andy: Esq.; Arrogant Worms; Drink; The Dungeoneers; 42; Mosh Pit Etiquette; Whose Line is it Anyway?; Who Watches Movies?; Sandwich of Fire; Door to Door;
- Graham: 14 Ways to Eat Fries, it set the trend for filming this series at three in the morning. [Later] Ways To Make Someone Leave a Room, filmed at three A.M. on New Year's.
- Future Paul: I hope you had as much fun watching this as we did making it.
- Graham: [Thinking about the complexities of filming the video] In fact, we hope you had more fun, 'cause... damn.
- Graham won the blue hat at the Oak Bay Fair, it also appeared in Life is Like a Movie
- They planned to reshoot more but were limited for time so the ones around Graham's house were done.
- Only five of the videos recalled are still in the video archive on the site. These are: 2003 Holiday Special, Quantum Documentary, Whose Line is it Anyway?, Who Watches Movies?, and Door to Door.
Season One Other