|Not to be confused with Crapshots Ep.482, also titled "The Bet".|
|This video is not available on the LRR site. Some videos are permanently offline like most of Season 1, where some copywritten music prevents it from being posted. Some videos go offline when video hosts change or go down.|
|"Manliness is in direct proportion to largeliness!"
The image for this video is too small. Video thumbnails should be at least 300 pixels wide. A new version should be uploaded with the same name to avoid breaking image links.
What a strange game, the only way to win is not to play at all. At least when Paul's around.
Date: February 24, 2006
Writing: Graham Stark
Camera: Paul Saunders
Editing: Graham Stark
Thanks To: Jessica, for holding the bounce
Location: Bill's Place v2.0
Graham and Morgan make a bet that Graham can go for twenty-four hours without talking. After Graham fails to make Paul understand what's going on with a series of charades, he breaks the bet out of sheer frustration, then resolves to start over. Paul decides to see how many times he can get Graham to talk - and he does get Graham talking through a series of clever tricks. The frustration eats at Graham's sanity until he loses all control, proclaims he'll never stop talking, and runs gibbering into the night. Morgan congratulates Paul on his manipulation skills and concludes the private bet they'd made between them.
- The video description is a reference to the 1983 movie Wargames.
- Graham's ringtone is 'Take On Me' from the Norwegian band A-ha. This has been heard when Graham's phone rings in several podcasts.
- During the course of the charades, references are made to two LRR recurring jokes: Uwe Boll and Edward James Olmos.
- The video game Graham is playing is Super Mario World for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System, and the stage appears to be Yoshi's Island 2.
- The scene where Graham flips out is a nod to Strong Bad Email #127, long pants
- Graham will get his revenge in Rebellin'.
- At 0:37, someone off-camera sneezes. Their identity is unknown.
Season Three Shorts