From LoadingReadyWikiJump to navigationJump to search
Scientists are using Tetris to perform science.
Airdate: November 24, 2010
Accent Word: Bi-Weekly
Job Description: Returning Champions
- Blizzard Teases Diablo-Like Console Game
- Pacifist Run of CoD:Black Ops
- Tetris Shown To Help With PTSD
- Gran Turismo 5 Has 1,031 Cars
None, though Jer goes into the field to talk to Dr. Laura Holly about the Tetris study.
- This is the first episode of ENN on its biweekly schedule.
- Eternal Sonata has been referenced in the first Unskippable and the first commodoreHUSTLE.
- "This ball" is a reference to Inside D&D 4th Edition.
- Paul's appearance as "Curly" is uncredited.
|I I |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Rejeweled Not Games But Movies ∙∙∙● ▶