Steam Ain't Free
Stories on 1995, Candy Crush, Dark Souls II, 3DS Street Pass, and Steam!
Date: April 20, 2015
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
The old-school world of retro graphics has finally hit the next generation.
- The indie horror game Back In 1995 has graphics that could have been made in 1995.
- A new case study suggests that you can get seriously hurt by playing Candy Crush obsessively.
- From Software is finally patching an old glitch in Dark Souls 2.
- Nintendo is making Street Pass even more Skinner-Boxy.
- Steam is introducing a new security measure.
Mobile app Soapstone lets users leave geo-tagged Dark Souls-style notes in real life. Reeks of abusable; therefore, try jumping.
This week, Kathleen is "a strong and independent mucus factory that don't need no man."
◀ ●∙∙∙ Bloodleaks The Hills are Silent ∙∙∙● ▶