Sony’s PS4 Play
Sony said a lot of words, but did they say anything important?
Date: February 25, 2013
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Boom!: Kate Stark
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
Music: Bradley Rains
An endless cavalcade of men in jeans and sport coats announced the PlayStation 4.
- EA Sports has announced Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14, featuring the brand new "Night Golf" mode. All the joy of golf with the excitement of not knowing where your balls are flying.
- Upcoming PC Kickstarter game "There came an Echo", it's your standard, run-of-the-mill squad-based shooter. You can control your units by talking to them.
- Sega is teaming up with Enterbrain to make a line of laptops that look like the MegaDrive, Saturn, and DreamCast.
- Sony unveiled the PS4. Here's what we know:
- The controller has a touch panel that you can probably activate with your penis.
- The PS4 will increase it's RAM from the PS3s 512MB to 8GB.
- The system will learn your tastes and automatically download games you might like.
- Watchdogs, a game about being too connected to the cloud and sharing all of your personal information, debuting on console that promotes online connectivity and sharing all your information.
- Square Enix announced an announcement, making a bold new world of ... oh, no, it's just the same.
- Blizzard announced Diablo III for the PS3 and PS4.
- Quantic Dream showed off their amazing "old man" technology.
- Sony provided no actual release date, no price, and no picture of the actual system.
Criterion Games doesn't care if you act like a douchebag while playing Need For Speed, because apparently griefing adds to the immersion of street racing.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Litigation is Magic Getting Down to Bidness ∙∙∙● ▶