A Nationstates version of Snorsh is being attempted.
The following is known about Snorsh
- Snorsh is governed by a queen who is, according to her, very close to the queen of England.
- Snorsh is located within the borders of Hungary, between Vladveria and Arstotzka
- There is a longstanding feud between Snorsh and its neighbor Romania.
- The Snorsh slogan/primary tourism campaign is "Snorsh, right‽"
- Snorsh gained independence after the fall of communism.
- Snorsh has a population of 27 or 28 Snorshians. (There's this one thing they're not sure is a person.)
- When talking to Snorshians, don't mention Arstotzka. It's a sore point.
- Cornland, birthplace of the Cornish pastry—not to be confused with Britain's Cornish pasty—is a popular tourist destination in Snorsh. Nobody knows why.
- Snorsh has a castle: Snorsh Castle.
- The Snorsh River runs through the country.
- A theoretical map of Snorsh put forth by Dr De Vere suggests the country has a "wiggly" shape, wedging itself between the borders of several countries throughout Europe. One possible explanation puts Snorsh on the frozen moon of Europa, with numerous wormhole connections forming pseudo-borders to Earthly countries.
- Cheese is illegal in Snorsh. (Desert Bus for Hope 8)
- Life expectancy is 37 years.