Sinkhole Pronounced Dead
Nothing like a screaming corpse to brighten your day. Also, actual Vikings this time.
Date: August 3, 2011
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Editing: Graham Stark
- News Word of the Week: Grues
- A 50-year-old man scared mortuary workers when he woke up in the morgue screaming.
- A malfunctioning forklift destroys $1.1 million in wine. The owner perhaps had a stroke or something.
- A sinkhole formed under someone's bed in Guatemala.
- When Argentina's president ran for reelection, she launched a TVs-for-all initiative in which people could buy TVs with low-cost loans.
- Paul and Kathleen dress like Vikings.
Shots with Hats: 13.04%.
Shots with Wigs: 0.00%.
Shots with Prescription Eyewear: 71.74%.
Shots with Other Eyewear: 0.00%.
Shots with Hatless: 26.09%.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Korea & Russia & Chechnya, Oh My! Some of THESE Truck-Nuts ∙∙∙● ▶