Send Us Your Complaints
Here we go again with the turtle smuggling and the airplane porn.
Date: October 1, 2014
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Kathleen De Vere
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
- Did you hear about the Canadian man arrested at the Detroit border smuggling turtles? He had more than 50 of them strapped to his body.
- An Air Canada internal bulletin has been leaked threatening to pursue legal charges against pilots who watch porn in the cockpit.
- There's an island in the South Pacific called Tanna that's part of the Vanuatu archipelago where Prince Philip is worshipped as a god.
- Police officers in New Mexico are freaked out after seeing CCTV footage of what seems to be a ghost walking around the police station. A paranormal expert thinks it is a bug crawling across the plastic case that houses the camera lens.
- Sir Roger Moore, former 007 and noted humanitarian, had to take to Twitter to correct the Torquay Herald story about him saying that he was enjoying a Scotch egg at a Devon pub. He was in fact having the ham hock terrine, according to his tweet.
◀ ●∙∙∙ The Gimp Man Rides Again Poop Skeleton ∙∙∙● ▶