Scratching the Highest Court
Stories on Mario Maker, Sony's "Let's Play" trademark filing, Xbox 360 disc scratch suit, the best-selling games of 2015, and voice of Duke Nukem John St. John.
Date: January 18, 2016
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Did the Xbox 360 scratch discs? The highest court in the land has nothing better to do except decide once and for all.
- Nintendo is deleting unpopular Mario Maker levels.
- Sony has tried and failed to trademark "Let's Play."
- The Supreme Court will be hearing a class action suit about scratched Xbox 360 discs.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 was the bestselling game of 2015.
- John St. John, best known as the voice of Duke Nukem, will not do voice acting for a Republican presidential campaign.
In memory of David Bowie, Square Enix is giving away free digital copies of Omikron: The Nomad Soul, an early Quantic Dream game that Bowie contributed to and cameoed in. Come for the David Bowie, leave when you realize it's David Cage.
For anyone curious about what happened with Hulk Hogan, here's a BBC article.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ MLG No Scope Buyout When Games Become Tropes ∙∙∙● ▶