Right to the Source
|This video is not available on the LRR site. Some videos are permanently offline like most of Season 1, where some copywritten music prevents it from being posted. Some videos go offline when video hosts change or go down.|
|"Manliness is in direct proportion to largeliness!"
The image for this video is too small. Video thumbnails should be at least 300 pixels wide. A new version should be uploaded with the same name to avoid breaking image links.
Sure ice cream is delicious, but where does it come from?
Date: July 8, 2008
Edited by: Graham Stark
This film explains how Scrumbridge Farms goes Right to the Source and mines their ice cream from underground deposits in the Canadian Arctic, the natural, organic way of producing ice cream.
- This video was a day late due to issues with Revver.
- This video includes an ad for LoadingReadyRun shirts, utilising hypnosis by Paul.
- Much footage of the ice cream mining is really of salt mining.
- The image of the building branded "Ice Cream" wasn't created for the video, it is an actual building.
- Some footage came from the 1957 movie "This is the Dairy Industry" which can be found on archive.org
- Spot the Dog appears in two instances, first on the table as Matt is eating ice cream, and second on a windowsill behind Tally.
Season Five Shorts