From the folks behind Desert Bus and Unskippable, join LoadingReadyRun as they report on the week’s industry happenings.
Date: September 5, 2011
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Edited by: Jeremy Petter
Commander Shepard is finally being retired. Find out why on today's CheckPoint.
- Deus Ex is selling better than Zumba Fitness in the UK; Zumba is now #2.
- Gabe Newell says publishers and developers should emphasize gameplay over monetization.
- Modern Warfare extra special edition includes a MW3 branded Jeep.
- Professor Layton 4 to include an extra game for free.
- GameStop caught removing free DLC codes, and will no longer sell Deus Ex at all.
- Mass Effect 3 will be the last ME game that includes Commander Shepard.
- Jer remarks on other famous characters who should have done this a long time ago.
Kinect: Star Wars is pushed back to 2012 to reach its full potential.
- This is Jeremy Petter's Last episode after he "abruptly" quits CheckPoint. The following note is inserted in the credits regarding his departure: "Best of luck at school, Jer!"
◀ ●∙∙∙ Nintendo 4DS Project - Buy Our Shit ∙∙∙● ▶