It shouldn't be easy to be successful, but it should at least be attainable.
Date: April 1, 2013
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Boom!: Kate Stark
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
Music: Bradley Rains
Square Enix: good at making and selling games, bad at budgeting. This is CheckPoint.
- The Occulus Rift should not be worn while drunk.
- Capcom has figured out that gamers love childhood nostalgia, and has announced DuckTales Remastered.
- Ubisoft maintains a secret document with a list of 101 gameplay ideas.
- Video games age restrictions are the most successfully enforced, according to a secret shopper study.
- Square Enix will make 10 billion yen less than it predicted it would this year.
XCom: Enemy Unknown is coming to iOS. The game that fits on a DVD now fits on your iPhone. Sort of. If you want to see what you're playing, break out the magnifying glass.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ The Origin Hackshack Downloadable Consumerism ∙∙∙● ▶