Rejected WiiPlay Games
|This video is missing from LoadingReadyRun.com, but is still online on Youtube or elsewhere on the web.
|"Manliness is in direct proportion to largeliness!"
The image for this video is too small. Video thumbnails should be at least 300 pixels wide. A new version should be uploaded with the same name to avoid breaking image links.
...well, there's always WiiPlay 2.
Date: May 25, 2007
Writing: Graham Stark and others
Camera: Graham Stark
3D Graphics: Graham Stark
Edited by: Graham Stark
Additional 2D Art: Kathleen De Vere
Games that did not quite reach Nintendo's high standards:
- BiiHeading: Vive le Revolution!
- WiiWhaling: Blubber!
- PaperworkMario: Promoted!
- WiiSalute: Heil!
- Why Are Wii Hitting Ourselves: 9!
- Cii-Section: It's A Boy!
- WiiPii: Urine!
- Rhythm Gymnastics: Masculine!
- WiiDriveby: 10 Haters Capped!
- Prostate Exam: Prostate Healthy! (Second Opinion!)
- Seal Hunt
- Female Pleasure: Whipped!
- Wii Wii
- Graham used Cinema4D for the 3D work.
- This quickly proved to be one of LRR's most popular offerings, surpassing 1337 to become the second-most-popular video.
- Rejected WiiPlay Games also caused the site's Alexa rank to climb to nearly 19,000 - the highest it's been since How to Talk like a Pirate.
- Each live-action segment was shot in the residence of the person in the shot.
- This is the first time Jer's home has appeared in LRR.
- The shirt made for this video did not sell well despite high demand, leading LRR to move to a "pre-order only" system for the next several runs of shirts. All the remaining shirts (an unspecified amount) were offered for a $2500 donation to the Season 11 Kickstarter, in the "Rejected Backer Tier." It was not selected, and the shirts remain with LRR.
Season Four Other