Reindeer Pâté

From LoadingReadyWiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Just like Feed Dump, the pate is flavorful, a bit gamey, and the red nose is extra.

Vital Statistics

"Boy Dave, I am glad we have all of these stolen goods in out '98 Ford Focus, blue, driving down I101"

Date: 21 December 2011

Category: Feed Dump

Host: Graham Stark

Cohosts: Matt Wiggins, Alex Steacy

Editing: Kathleen De Vere


  • A UK retailer has sold out of reindeer pâté.
  • 2 men in Wisconsin, fleeing a Target that they just robbed, gave themselves away by pocket-dialling 911.
  • An author, who wrote a book about how her poodle had been possessed by demons, is now selling energy shield pendants to protect your pets from malevolent spirits.
  • According to a survey, the "perfect man" does not exist. With 25% of respondents saying they're pretty sure their man might be perfect and the other 75% saying their man was not perfect.

I Feeddump-navbar.jpg I
◀ ●∙∙∙ Rats & Cats & Dead Moms       My Cat Ate My Whopper ∙∙∙● ▶

Watch Reindeer Pâté    Discuss Reindeer Pâté    Read Reindeer Pâté Transcript