Rats & Cats & Dead Moms
If you're going to write up the obituary, maybe check that they're all the way dead.
Date: December 14, 2011
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Editing: Graham Stark
- News Word of the Week: Fuse
- A woman in Prince Edward Island is offering to take the placental juice lost after birth and turn it into pills.
- A study found that rats have empathy.
- An Italian cat was bequeathed 13.5 million dollars.
- A man was charged for disorderly conduct after submitting a fake obituary for his mom to get out of work.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Bears: On Cans & In Scotland Reindeer Pâté ∙∙∙● ▶