Qwerpline Ep17 - Property Lottery
Darren von Spront is in the studio for an interview, Derek is on location at the Nsburg Property Lottery, and Richter calls in.
Date: July 12, 2016
Editing: Graham Stark
Graphics: Graham Stark
Slogan: The best darn town north of the Mississippi
- The Tourism board were definitely holding the map sideways when they came up with that one.
Sponsor: Minister Banister's Sinister Canister Finally a left-handed travel mug consecrated to hold any manner of hold fluids. Minister Banister's Sinister Canister, Made in Japanister!
- Nsberg is facing summertime water restrictions, which means the cancellation of the water slide. However bring the kids down to the Schloop Tubes waterpark dry slide, sponsored by Raymond's Talk barn.
- It is also the Chamber of Commerce's car-free day in the downtown core. The Nsberg PD have set up festively decorated barricades and tire strips.
Live in the Studio
Darren von Spront is in Studio B for an interview with newly promoted business reporter, Michael O'Leary. Darren has discovered a new element. He found it by baking rocks on his stove. It is named Sprontium-13. It glows a kind of greenish color. Sprontium is fantastically radioactive, which results in Nsberg Hazmat getting called ... again.
With Edith Slump. The Nsberg field hockey team played and lost. Dale Chussel is back from Le Mans, where he lost. The June sideball grinder was a loss for the Nsberg Literal Tigers.
Let's go to the phones
Richter calls in believing he has been left behind at the end of the world. He is over downtown core, which is car-free.
Live on Location
Derek is at the Property Lottery, your bi-quarterly shot at trading up or trading down your property. You put in a deed for a property you own, then you draw a deed from the cauldron. Derek put in the deed for the radio station, but we do not find out what he draws.
- The Nsberg PD's motto is "No longer f--king around".
- Nsberg flirted with communism around 1993
| I I |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Qwerpline Ep16 - Full of Wieners Qwerpline Ep18 - All Aboard ∙∙∙● ▶
Watch Qwerpline Ep17 - Property Lottery Listen to Qwerpline Ep17 - Property Lottery
Discuss Qwerpline Ep17 - Property Lottery Read Qwerpline Ep17 - Property Lottery Transcript