Player Now Known
Stories on Mario Kart/Target, Kirby lingerie, G2A, WeGame/Tencent, and Playerunknown's Battlegrounds.
Date: April 24, 2017
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
The new patch for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds has fixed a bunch of problems, but not the one where I keep getting killed.
- Target has gone a little overboard in advertising Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.
- A Japanese lingerie company is releasing a line of Kirby underwear and sleepwear, and it is exactly as unsexy as clothing based on Kirby should be.
- Game code reseller G2A, who have been accused of selling stolen codes, did a conference panel, and the audience did not respond well.
- Tencent's game store WeGame is being revamped as a competitor to Steam.
- Today in Patch Notes Theatre: quality of life improvements for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds.
Rumor has it that Nintendo is making a SNES Classic Edition Mini, and that's why they discontinued the NES Classic Edition. The new system will supposedly launch in time for predatory Ebay resellers to get it to you for Christmas.
The Chinese megacorporation Tencent owns Supercell and Riot and have minority stakes in Epic Games and Activision Blizzard.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Bethesda Not Woke Buckle Up Buckle Up ∙∙∙● ▶