Pigeon Sim 2000
Stories on Red Dead, voice actor strike, PSVR, Battlefield Pigeon, and Sony's lawsuit.
Date: October 17, 2016
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Now this is podracing. Uh...this is pigeon racing. Well, it's not racing, exactly. Look, war is weird.
- Rockstar has teased a new Red Dead game on Twitter.
- A major actor's union is going on strike to protest the treatment of voice actors by major video game studios.
- The PSVR headset accepts any HDMI input and can be used to watch movies.
- In Battlefield 1, you can play as a carrier pigeon.
- The class-action lawsuit against Sony for removing the ability to install Linux on a PS3 has been settled.
Overwatch player Rudeism has made a new controller for Winston that is completely bananas. By which I mean it is actually composed of bananas that have been wired together into a capacitive touch device. The controller can also be handy if you get low on potassium and don't care about moving left.
After this episode, Checkpoint went on hiatus for Graham and Kathleen's trip to Australia and Desert Bus 10.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ CS:NO News is Good News An Xbox Is Forever ∙∙∙● ▶