Not So Free to Play
What makes a good free-to-play game? Apparently, a bad game.
Date: November 11, 2013
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Audio: Fill Me In
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
Music: Bradley Rains
The one instance where Superman can beat Batman: iOS profits.
- Gran Turismo 6 will have over a thousand different cars.
- Some important parts of Street Fighter 2 were decided by accident.
- MLB: The Show 14 is coming out for PS3 and PS4, allowing comparisons of the two consoles' computing power.
- Warner Bros. is making free-to-play mobile games. More people are downloading the Batman one, but the Superman one is making more money.
- Beyond: Two Souls had subtle player choice. You were just discouraged from making it.
Call of Duty: Ghosts will run at different resolutions on the PS4 and the Xbox One. Finally, definitive proof that one system is better or worse than the other! Discuss.
The episode ends with the announcement of Desert Bus 7.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Attack on Titanfall Sony’s Everquest for More Money ∙∙∙● ▶