My Butt's Still Wet
Date: August 6, 2016
- Where's Alex?
- Intro: There are words you're not allowed to say.
- Welcome and Long Bowling
- Pool Noodle Javelin
- Sponsor Message: Brought to you by Douche Canoe Lawyers.
- High Five Jump
- Feed Dump Extra Push: Someone graffitied a police station.
- AskLRR: With Cam, Kathleen, and Ian.
- Stream Highlights
- 50-Meter Hopscotch
- Sponsor Message: Brought to you by Maxwell's Demon and the power of air conditioning.
- Bobbing for Produce
- Stream Preview
- Award Ceremony
- Subscriber Welcome
- Stinger: A public safety announcement.
- The opening gag is a reference to the stinger of Why We Can't Have Nice Things.
- The International Olympic Committee is a little overzealous in protecting its trademarks.
- In the Lunar Invitational games, James and Cori play for Canada; Kathleen for New Zealand; and Ian for the Republic of Zeon, a fictional nation from the Gundam universe.
◀ ●∙∙∙ LRR vs. The Volcano Understaffed ∙∙∙● ▶
Twitch Channel Watch My Butt's Still Wet
LoadingReadyLIVE Quotes LoadingReadyLIVE Gifs