Minced Words: Blizzard's Real ID
If we lose online anonymity, untold hate speech may be lost.
Airdate: July 14, 2010
Accent Word: Tubular
Job Description: Dimensional Anchors
- Reviews do affect consumer opinions of games.
- Microsoft explains why the Kinect doesn't have rumble.
- Hideo Kojima breaks his promise not to work on another Metal Gear title. Again.
The Society for the Protection and Research of Endangered Hatespeech is worried that Blizzard's new policy will cause the extinction of hatespeech.
- The archival ENN footage is Matt's favorite ENN joke to date.
- In the final fake ENN flashback, Graham uses the 'old-timey' voice he first used in Superman and the Concentrated Light Ray.
|I I |
◀ ●∙∙∙ GearGasm 5: The Perspectiving All in the Cards ∙∙∙● ▶