Metal Gear Chicken
Stories on FarCry, Metal Gear Solid, the 3DRudder, iTunes in the EU, and PS Now.
Date: January 5, 2015
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Hideo Kojima finds bold new ways to shame players.
- Ubisoft asked players where they want future Far Cry games to be set.
- Metal Gear Solid 5 gives you a puffy chicken hat if you're bad at the game.
- The 3D Rudder, a game controller you stand on, was announced at CES.
- Apple has changed the iTunes Terms and Conditions to make the EU, but not consumers, happy.
- Sony has revealed what its PSNow game rental service will be like.
Programmers have managed to get Twitch chat running on, and streaming from, a Super Nintendo. Finally, we can bring the bigotry and sexism of today to the consoles of yesterday.
The outro is about how Kathleen forgot the outro.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ A Final Fantasy "F*** You!" News Refurbished by GameStop ∙∙∙● ▶