It's a special holiday episode of Feed Dump! Stories about sneaking in via the chimney, Christmas trees and brussels sprouts.
Date: December 22, 2017
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Kathleen De Vere
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
- The Leicestershire County Council, in the United Kingdom, is trying to encourage its residents to go for a waste-free Christmas.
- A would-be burglar from Sacramento decided to sneak into a business the old fashioned way, coming down the chimney like Santa.
- Except unlike Santa, this man got stuck and had to call 911 to get firefighters to extricate him.
- Dateline, Jackson, Missouri. Where residents of the Bellhaven neighbourhood are sick of the potholes that are littering their streets and one enterprising resident has come up with a way to warn people away from a particularly large one.
- They have erected a fully decorated and lighted Christmas tree that turns on at night to warn people that it's there.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Worst at Pranks
Watch Merry Chrimmus!