Meet My Xbone
CheckPoint takes on the new Xbox One, aka, the Xbone
Date: May 27, 2013
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Boom!: Kate Stark
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
Music: Bradley Rains
Television. Sports. Creepy invasions of privacy. XBox! This is CheckPoint.
- In order to drum up interest for its Kickstarter, Precursor Games' Dennis Dyack has taken to YouTube with a painful, plodding, 30 minute long video to refute the claims that Dyack's previous company, the now defunct Silicon Knights, wasted the money that Activision gave them for X-Men Destiny on other projects.
- The Ouya will have the largest booth at E3 this year, if you consider a parking lot a booth and if you consider being across the road being at E3.
- Last week, in a desperate attempt to steal some hype from Microsoft, Sony released this (blurry) first look of the new PS4.
- Microsoft gathered the gaming press under the big top for a literal media circus to reveal the next generation of XBox - the XBox One.
- The Xbone:
- Is not always online, just mostly always online.
- The new Kinect has a larger field of view, can track at least 6 people, can track weight distribution, and even determine your mood and your pulse. And you can't turn it off.
- All Xbone games will be mandatory installs.
- The Xbone will allow developers to add new achievements to a game without having to release an update.
Softlight Studio's new Vita game is called Men's Room Mayhem. It's just like flight control for people who really need to pee.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Save our Pac Mans Cube Vindication ∙∙∙● ▶