Mattrick Goes to the Dogs
Not content with ruining one company, Mattrick sets his sights Zyngward.
Date: July 8, 2013
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Boom!: Kate Stark
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
Music: Bradley Rains
Following the PR equivalent of salting the earth, Don Mattrick moves to Zynga.
- What we want: an HD remake of Final Fantasy 7. What we're getting: a Cloud costume for Lightning Returns, plus the FF7 victory music.
- Microsoft is using its player reputation system to make sure all the terrible people only play with other terrible people.
- After eleven years, Dwarf Fortress is still not complete.
- Relative prices of consoles change a lot when you adjust for inflation, but the Xbox One is still more expensive than the 360.
- Don Mattrick has moved from Microsoft to Zynga. Checkpoint finds this extremely apropos.
State of Decay is probably headed to Australia. They've replaced the game's stimulants with supplements, and as we all know, vitamins are good for you.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ No One Can Hear You Pee Mystery, Intrigue, ISK ∙∙∙● ▶