Masters of Code, Not Money
Among the stories this week, a tale of poor accounting and idiocy.
Date: January 23, 2012
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Substitute Boom: Paul Saunders
Music: Bradley Rains
If the company that you used to work for is asking for its money back you must be working for CodeMasters. Find out more on today's CheckPoint.
- Release date for the Olympics 2012 game announced.
- Mass Effect 3 demo will be released on Valentines Day.
- Kid Icarus will ship with a 3DS stand.
- SSX to include "massive open world"; ski chalet with bimbos and hot tubs unconfirmed.
- Hive making first game: an adaptation of Ong-bak.
- CodeMasters are trying to get back the extra money they accidentally gave their fired employees. They might be complete dicks.
Katy Perry headlines the next Sims expansion: Showtime.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Survey Says! Tower Heist ∙∙∙● ▶