As a consequence of the successfully funding of the Season 11 Kickstarter, LoadingReadyRun began streaming several live shows to their Twitch Channel. These streams were initially referred to as "LoadingReadyLive", but the title was later changed to LoadingReadyRun Streams to avoid confusion with LoadingReadyLIVE. The YouTube channel on which the streams are archived is still called LoadingReadyLive.
Stream highlights can be found here
- Play It Forward - Every game has a begining, middle and end. Except maybe Pong... and World of Warcraft... and Destiny.... ok actually there are a lot of games that don't really end. But some games DO end, and for those we have Play it Forward, our full playthrough show!
- Depends on streamer
- Can't Draw Horses Club - Join Cori and a rotating cast of guests as they draw horses and stuff (Horses not Guaranteed).
- Every Monday at 1pm Pacific
- Crossing the Streams - This is what happens when our hosts collide and play together. Sometimes it’s cooperative, like a Minecraft map. Sometimes it’s competitive, like Mario Kart. Sometimes it’s Hatoful Boyfriend. Who knows what could happen when we cross the streams?
- Every Monday at 5pm Pacific
- Mine O'Clock - Join James and some friends for a morning of Minecraft! It's always mine o'clock somewhere.
- Every Tuesday at 10am Pacific
- Talking Simulator - Games have a lot to say, but they’re not great at doing the talking, so Cameron and Cori are going to bring their unique perspectives on narrative, tone, art direction, and theme to this discussion of games as a medium. Every episode will feature an in-depth look at one specific game, while they play the game to help illustrate their points.
- Every Tuesday at 1:30pm Pacific
- Let’s NOPE! - What do you call a game that’s not quite spooky? SPOOPY! Join Ben and a co-host to be alternately scared and/or appalled by the vast depths of gaming’s horror genre. Warning, many spoops ahead!
- Every Tuesday at 5pm Pacific
- AFK - Even the LRR crew has to get away from the keyboard and controller every once in a while. Join the members of LRR and friends as we play tabletop games, paper Magic the Gathering, D&D and other non-video games. Don't worry, we are still inside, so no danger of getting too much fresh air!
- Every Wednesday at 5pm Pacific
- LRRMtG - Every Thursday, James and Guest draft Magic: the Gathering Online, and occasionally succeed! Although, when the goal is entertainment over good play, it really seems more like they always succeed. Hop in the chat and tell us what to pick.
- Every Thursday at 2pm Pacific
- Tinker Tailor Solder Fry - Ian leads this hands-on DIY show that is not a “how to” but more of a “let’s try!” Join Ian and various cohosts, as they attempt new crafting and DIY projects. Every forward, learning out of spite!
- Every other Thursday at 5pm Pacific (alternates with The Long Game)
- The Long Game - These games are long. They are on-going. They are Legacy-type games.
- Every other Thursday at 5pm Pacific (alternates with Tinker Tailor Solder Fry)
- CheckPoint+ - Paul, Beej and Heather chat about Video Games and Video Game related news.
- Every Friday at 2pm Pacific
- Friday Night Paper Fight - Every week, the crew plays Magic: the Gathering with paper cards.
- Every Friday at 5pm Pacific
- LoadingReadyLIVE - The flagship of our streaming calendar, LRL combines late-night talk shows, with British panel shows, with Japanese variety shows, with… well, with LoadingReadyRun! Join us for this evening of comedy! Not to be confused with that live show the LRR crew did over a decade ago.
- Once a month on Saturday at 6pm Pacific
- Brave New Faves - Kathleen is always on the lookout for new music, and occasionally shares her findings with everyone.
- Every Saturday at 9:30pm Pacific on https://twitch.tv/bravenewfaves
- Rhythm Cafe - Join Heather or Ian or both for all the rhythm games you never knew you were missing! Previously known as Rhythm Tuesday.
- Every Sunday at 4pm Pacific
- Is This Your Card? - Each month, Wheeler and occasionally guest cover a collectible card game. Tackling the ins and outs, from learning the game, building a collection, and playing.
- Every(ish) Sunday at 6pm Pacific
These shows have no fixed schedule and may be spur of the moment streams.
- Bonus Stream - Why do we stream? Sometimes it's just because we can. These are the Bonus Streams.
- Dice Friends - LRR plays tabletop RPGs! A mix of both campaigns and one-shots, with a variety of players, DMs and even RPG systems, join us for Dice Friends!
- LRRTech - Paul talks about, and sometimes makes, the technology that runs LRR.
- Pre-Prerelease - LRR Produced event for Wizards of the Coast to show off a new MtG set.
- ...One More? - Join James and friends for some number of rounds of the current, popular multi-player game! There's always time for One More.
- FamJam - LRR vs LRR vs LRR competing to win the most MtG games
- Watch+Play - It's simple: Graham scours the web for the worst in gaming (often from viewer suggestions) and forces Alex to play it, without any preparation or recourse. Watch two grown men rendered sick with laughter!
- On hiatus while Graham is receiving treatment for cancer
- 18 Games ...and Counting - James and Paul host this experiment in streaming: Every Thursday at 9AM local time, they’re going to make note of whatever game is #18 on Twitch’s “Browse” directory… then at 11AM local time, they’re going to play that game, whatever it may be!
- A Swiftly Tilting Cameron - As far as Cam is concerned, there is one correct difficulty for strategy games: punishing. Whether it’s “hardcore”, or “extreme”, or “iron man”, you’re not doing it right if your entire squad isn’t one bad roll away from paving the save file and starting over.
- Adam's Gamehaüs - Adam’s enthusiasm for gaming is infectious and his stream is a blast to watch because of it. Some days it’s hard to pull him offline, since he routinely streams for many hours at a time. Action games, RPGs, shooters, the Gamehaüs has it all!
- AskLRR - Now it's own stream, the crew answer your questions from Twitter and chat; both serious and silly!
- Now Pre-recorded
- Beej's Backlog - Beej has a pile of Nintendo-console crap he’s been meaning to get to — some of it dating back to the SNES — and you’re going to watch him grind through it, even if it kills both of you. Also, you’re going to like it because Beej is a funny guy.
- Games of Chance - Every week, at the end of an episode James and Paul will name a genre of game for next week. People can submit nominations at http://lrr.cc/goc. They will then make a short list of 6 games, and roll a dice to choose one.
- Graham & Paul Let's Play - Graham & Paul bring their Unskippable sensibilities to GPLP, mercilessly riffing on all games, good and bad (but mostly bad). If you’ve ever wanted to see two men constantly disappointed on a deep, personal level by bad combat mechanics and interminable cutscenes, this is the place.
- Heather's Handhelds - Sure, other streams dabble with handheld gaming from time to time, but to Heather a mobile console is serious business. Join her as she introduces you (and co-host Kathleen) to some of her handheld favourites, new and old.
- House of Stark - There are many games that Graham wants to play and mock, but he can’t really validate the personal time to do so because they’re awful. Luckily for you, the knowledge that you’ll be sharing the “experience” with him is exactly the excuse he needs to work through his hit list.
- I, Horner - Join Ian, a master of ephemera, for an adventure in the obscure. It could be an import game that never got across the Pacific, or just a game that never got fair dues in its day, either way, iHorner will guide you.
- IDDQDerp - Watching Alex play games is its own pastime. Look forward to Minecraft shenanigans and nutty adventure maps, “Let’s NOPE!” survival horror playthroughs, FPS games with mods you’ve never heard of, and maybe even game genres Alex hasn’t played before… You won’t be disappointed.
- Kathleen Saves the World - JRPGs are usually awful. But sometimes they are… less bad, and once in a while, there is one that is actually excellent. Wherever a JRPG falls on Kathleen’s proprietary quality scale (from “this is an abomination unto gaming” or “I will prod you with a stick until you put it in your eyes”), she loves these turn-based delights with a fervor that verges on addiction. Join her as she plays and discusses JRPGs new and old, everything from Shin Megami Tensei to Final Fantasy.
- Matters of Import - Join resident Japan… “experts” Beej and Ian as they fumble their way through an untranslated import game, and discuss the game’s culture and trivia along the way. (Games might not always be Japanese, but mostly).
- NewDay TewsDay - Tuesday is traditionally the day for new video game releases, so every Tuesday a rotating host—or hosts—will play whatever recently released game they’re excited about!
- Now Kiss! - In this show, Kathleen and a rotating special guest host take a look at dating simulators. At the end of each episode, the Twitch audience gets to vote on the game for the following week, Tinder style: Swipe left to try a different game, swipe right to keep playing the current one.
- Assumed finished
- The Book of Passwords - When Jer was a kid, he wasn’t allowed to have an NES. Instead, he had to go over to friends’ houses to get his game fix. Gaming was social, full of controller-passing, catridge-cleaning and password scrawling. Join Jer—and a rotating co-host—every week as they dig up, play and reminisce about their favourite games of all time.
- Things on my Stream - Paul rides solo as he hangs out with the chatroom, and shares games he loves. Action, strategy, point-and-click adventure titles: all these things are on Paul’s stream.
- Video Games with Video James - James is a man of many skills, and one that he plans to master is Minecraft. He’s going to play other games too but… he’s really into Minecraft, you guys. He’s even going to get the other LRR crew to play with him on a special server, and you can join in too!