With this crew, you're better off with more laws, not fewer.
Date: December 9, 2015
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Editing: Ian Horner
- The Michigan senate unanimously voted on Wednesday to repeal seven outdated laws:
- Singing "The Star-Spangled Banner" in a non-traditional or disrespectful manner
- Hosting an endurance contest such as a walk-a-thon
- Trespassing on a cranberry, huckleberry or blackberry marsh
- Requiring any able-bodied man over the age of 18 to respond to the State Department of Natural Resources to help out in case of emergency
- Using certain words in advertising that are related to sexual diseases such as "lost manhood" or "lost vitality and vigor"
- Doctors cannot keep or display the remains of a deformed human being or "human monstrosity" except for medical classes
- Swearing in front of women and children or making fun of someone who refused to accept a duel
- At the end, Beej refers to Terry Fox, a man who, after losing his leg to cancer, tried to run the length of Canada to raise money for cancer research. Sadly, he was forced to stop halfway when the cancer reached his other leg and then killed him.
◀ ●∙∙∙ BATTr Feed Dump and Chill ∙∙∙● ▶