Kinect the Dots
Graham gives The Governator a headshot and Paul shows how Microsoft and Sony are lying.
Airdate: July 28, 2010
Accent Word: Paragon
Job Description: Would You Like To Know More?
- Rush's 2112 To Have Breaks In GH
- Police Raid Southpeak Games
- Headshot: California's Proposed Video Game Sale Law
- Paul demonstrates the filthy, filthy lies that go into marketing the Kinect and Playstation Move, but finds a product of his own creation blows them out of the water, when compared correctly.
- The Job Description is a reference to Starship Troopers.
- The panels behind Graham and Kathleen can be seen moving back and forth during the intro, and during Kathleen's intro to the Headshot.
- The Jamtroller is not yet available in Canada, awaiting approval of The Canadian Dental Approval Association.
|I I |
◀ ●∙∙∙ All in the Cards Global Warning ∙∙∙● ▶