What have we learned from KickStarter funded games? How quickly time passes.
Date: February 3, 2014
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Apparently just Kickstarting isn't enough to ensure that you'll make it to the kick-stop.
- Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare will only have local co-op on Xbox One.
- FFXIII Lightning Returns will let you dress Lightning up as Yuna from FFX.
- EA-owned Ghost Games is laying off employees, putting their Need for Speed game on hold. Graham is suspicious.
- Microsoft may be releasing a cheaper Xbox One, which will be white and have no disc drive.
- Kickstarter is a great place to not finish developing your game and screw over your backers.
The latest Spelunky update has added features for speedrunners: a minimalist UI, an onscreen timer, and even an autorun feature to propel you to your grisly death just that much quicker.
- This episode is not on the Checkpoint Season 4 playlist.
- Graham now has an EA mug, which he claims to have stolen from the EA break room. Ironically, it says "Act With Integrity" on the back.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Tales of Troubles A Bit of a Flap ∙∙∙● ▶