July 10 2008 LRRcast
Podcast for Right to the Source
Featured Video: Right to the Source
Date: July 10, 2008
The iPhone comes out tomorrow. James wonders where this idea came from. Graham claims the idea was kicked around with Paul, Kathleen and Brad. They discuss old TV shows for a stint, and the prospects of eating their way out of a ice cream mine collapse. They talk about the hazards of keeping ice cream in a fridge that they keep having to unplug for filming. Tally was happy to have lines and not play an abused girlfriend.
What We're Playing Now
- Graham: Professor Layton and the Curious Village
- James: FFXII, Guitar Hero: On Tour (though he does not use the pick)
- Morgan: Goldeneye (and GH:OT)
- Bill: DOTA, though he would be playing FFXII and Snake Eater if Graham had brought it to the *meeting.
- Paul: Darwinia and Odin's Sphere.
- Matt: Bioshock (though he thinks he's being played by it)
The challenge this week was the Greenscreen Photoshop Challenge that can be found in the topic for the LRRcast.