Is It Worth It?
Is Square allowed to charge $18 for an iOS game? Yes, but should they?
Date: February 27, 2012
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Boom!: Kate Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Should big name developers be able to make money on the app store? Find out on today's CheckPoint.
- Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet to be cross-promoted by Del Taco.
- Children "trip out" to find Slash is a real person, not a video game character.
- Study links WoW to increased mental function in the elderly.
- Rovio potentially acquiring other studios.
- The Final Fantasy Tactics remake costs $18 on the iPad, far more than an average iOS game. Paul attempts to put this in perspective for mobile gamers.
California's attempt to remove 1st Amendment protection from video games cost 1.8 million dollars.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Legacy of Shame Foot X Mouth ∙∙∙● ▶