Holidays, Pants and Problems
Sometimes, there are contests you don't feel very good about winning.
Date: September 18, 2013
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
- News Word of the Week: NOPE
- Until recently, if you lived in Greece and worked a desk job in front of a computer, you were given an extra 6 days of paid vacation.
- Other arcane benefits removed:
- A regulation allowing unmarried daughters to receive their dead father's pension.
- A bonus for showing up to work.
- In Florida, a man who was trying to run away after robbing a church was foiled by his baggy pants. A sheriff pulled his pants down all the way to trip him.
- A woman in Hawaii is engaged in a legal disagreement with the state because they can not fit her entire legal name on her ID card. Her name: Janice Keihanaikukauakahihuliheekahaunaele.
- In an online poll to raise awareness for endangered species that are ugly, the blobfish has been voted the world's ugliest animal.
- The credits incorrectly list Kathleen as appearing, instead of Graham.
◀ ●∙∙∙ 80s Van Gogh Cats 16 Skulls and a Burning Building ∙∙∙● ▶