|This video is not available on the LRR site. Some videos are permanently offline like most of Season 1, where some copywritten music prevents it from being posted. Some videos go offline when video hosts change or go down.|
|"Manliness is in direct proportion to largeliness!"
The image for this video is too small. Video thumbnails should be at least 300 pixels wide. A new version should be uploaded with the same name to avoid breaking image links.
Hag ee o gra fee: From the late Latin usage, that which is written about the saints.
Date: April 28, 2006
Camera: Paul Saunders
Edited by: Graham Stark
Guy Phillips (Graham) hosts Hagiography Today, your weekly look at the patron saints. Besides answering last weeks mail in quiz, the Saintdown is given, the ranking of saints which is topped by St Marry. The roving Saint Cam with Hal (Paul) is out asking the man and woman on the street who is patron saint of hemorrhoids. Finally there is the Representation Game where you can guess which saint is represented by the given symbols.
- All the information in this video is accurate according to the Patron Saints Index.
- St. Claire of Assisi is the patron saint of television.
- St. Isadore of Seville is patron saint of the internet.
- The low-budget look of "Hagiography Today" was produced on LRR's no-budget.
- Paul's microphone is actually a tiny umbrella
- The last minute is missing on the blip video (Today: 120708)
Season Three Shorts