Fun with Microwaves
|This video is not available on the LRR site. Some videos are permanently offline like most of Season 1, where some copywritten music prevents it from being posted. Some videos go offline when video hosts change or go down.|
|"Manliness is in direct proportion to largeliness!"
The image for this video is too small. Video thumbnails should be at least 300 pixels wide. A new version should be uploaded with the same name to avoid breaking image links.
Date: March 10, 2008
Category: Sheer Stupidity
Edited by: Graham Stark
Camera: Paul Saunders
Location: Ken's backyard
In the name of doing things 'just because they are awesome', LoadingReadyRun put everything you should not put in a microwave into a microwave including:
- a flood light
- a standard bulb
- a large light bulb
- a fire exit bulb
- Christmas lights
- a bar of Ivory soap
- soap in bottle
- a Furby
- a styrofoam head with steel wool hair
- a bar of Pears Soap
- a marshmallow
- marshmallow fluff
- a lot of marshmallows
- a plasma globe
- Despite its classification as a Sheer Stupidity, it does not start with the Sheer Stupidity logo.
- The hazmat suit wearing individual in the video introduction is James. The hazmat suit and the real Geiger counter are from a radiation response kit belonging to the Steacy's.
- The fire extinguisher was single use requiring the use of the hose to put out later fires.
- Three microwaves were available for this video. The one used for most objects was the one that was easiest to film.
- It is currently one of the "Popular Videos" featured on the Website.
Season Five Sheer Stupidity
|Fun with Microwaves|
|Fun with Microwaves · Fun with Microwaves 2 · Fun with Microwaves 3|