Fall Back with Fallout
Stories on NBA2K16, The Witcher 3, Fallout, Hearthstone, and the FTC as it pertains to YouTube.
Date: June 9, 2015
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Exciting new Fallout news, especially if you have somewhere to be in half an hour.
- Spike Lee will be writing the career mode story for NBA 2K16.
- The Witcher 3's cow exploit has been patched...to spawn a giant bull that attacks you if you kill too many cows.
- There's a new world-record glitched speedrun of Fallout: New Vegas. It takes 24 minutes.
- The U.S. Federal Trade Commission is cracking down on sponsored Youtube content that doesn't announce that it is sponsored.
- Hearthstone has introduced a new paid DLC character...who is just a reskin of an old character.
Kathleen: Tongue-in-cheek Japanese publisher D3 has released its latest JRPG, the somewhat saucy panty-shot-taker Summer-Colored High School ★ Adolescent Record – A Summer At School On An Island Where I Contemplate How The First Day After I Transferred, I Ran Into A Childhood Friend And Was [Checkpoint theme music stops, camera blacks out] Forced To Join The Journalism Club Where While My Days As A Paparazzi Kid With Great Scoops Made Me Rather Popular [pause for breath] Among The Girls, But Strangely My Camera Is Full Of Panty Shots, And Where My Candid Romance Is Going--wait, sorry, what was the joke? I forgot the joke. It went on too long and I forgot the joke.
Graham: That was all the name of the game?
Kathleen: Yes, I--maybe that's the joke.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Punch Cow, Get Cash E3 2015 Roundup ∙∙∙● ▶