Economic Weather Report
Jimmy Buffet announces a Margaritaville game, as the economic climate shifts into the red.
Airdate: November 11, 2009
Accent Word: Corrosive
Job Description: Vault Dwellers
Appearing: (There are no guest stars in this episode.)
- No Doubt sues Activision for allowing their avatars in Band Hero to be used with other artists' music
- PETA encourages consumers to not buy the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Baily Circus game, due to alleged animal abuse
- Apple announces that the App Store has over 100,00 apps available
- Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville licensed for game development
- Jerry Bruckheimer fires cast of the Prince of Persia movie; uses game recording instead
- Epic offers free licensing of their Unreal 3 engine
China Kills WoW Again -
Economic Weather Report - Developers worldwide are hit by financial downturns, but hope to rally with strong fourth-quarter lineups.
- The 'real' Feature Story in the context of the video is about China banning WoW yet again. When Jer is meant to deliver the story, though, he says merely that 'Nobody cares, Graham', and passes it back to the studio. Paul then gives the Economic Weather Report, which stands in as the real Feature Story.
|I I |
◀ ●∙∙∙ New Dante's Inferno Marketing Tactic Sorcerers Demand Equal Rites ∙∙∙● ▶