Drugged Food in the 90s
The best (and presumably only) source for all your drugged pigs and political stripping news.
Date: July 20, 2011
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Edited by: Graham Stark
- Kathleen can moon you from any direction.
- News Word of the Week: Bruise
- A delivery truck driver in Cape Town, South Africa was using his 11-year-old son to operate the clutch of his vehicle.
- Food at restaurants in China contain performance-enhancing drugs.
- I'd Tear My Clothes Off For Putin.
- Sisters in New Jersey sued the cemetery where their mother is buried because the grave they had been visiting wasn't their mother's.
- Some people wanted to stage a fake getting-arrested video and got themselves locked inside a police van.
- This episode had a Feed Dump Rejected filmed for it, that can be found here.
Shots with Hats: 15.25%.
Shots with Wigs: 6.78%.
Shots with Prescription Eyewear: 54.24%.
Shots with Other Eyewear: 8.47%.
Shots with Hatless: 35.59%.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Magnet Boy & Fat Baby Korea & Russia & Chechnya, Oh My! ∙∙∙● ▶