Door to Door
|This video link for this video on LoadingReadyRun is a Quicktime format file hosted on LRR. This was LRR's primary form of video hosting from 2003 to 2006, before the emergence of Revver, Blip or LRR's primary use of Youtube. Most modern browsers no longer support playing Quicktime videos. The video can be downloaded from the main page or viewed off of the main LRR site here.|
Door to door religion, it's not just for Jehovah's Witnesses anymore!
Date: October 1, 2004
Edited by: Graham Stark
Location: Graham's Parents' House
Paul and Graham try to get Morgan to accept Satan as his personal lord and master. Unfortunately the Book of Stan does not help the argument and Morgan points out Satan is rather pointless without Christianity.
- Graham: Hi! We were wondering if you'd considered accepting Satan as your personal lord and master?
- Morgan: But isn't Hell supposed to be a place of eternal torment and damnation?
- Graham: No, that's Old Testament Hell. Not many people know, but after Vatican II, Hell became kick-ass! We've got Gallager now.
- Paul: And Pong!
- This is Kathleen's first foray into writing for LRR.
- A live version of this video was performed as part of LoadingReadyLIVE!
- For fun, the opening to this video was edited such that the Satanists do not cast a refection in the hallway mirror.
- In the shooting of this video Morgan had an incredibly difficult time using the phrase "Simulacra" and had to reshoot the scene several times for him to say it correctly.
- While not the oldest video currently online, all subsequent Season 1 videos beyond this one are online.
- The Satanists return for a cameo at the end of Conan's Witnesses.
20th Anniv. Sketch Bracket
This video was selected in 2023 to be part of a public voting bracket to be remastered by LRR for their 20th Anniversary celebrations. Check out the LoadingReadyRun's 20th Anniversary Sketch Bracket for more information.
Season One Shorts